• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman customs

i wish i had such luck on the earsocks, but no dice. One of you more seasoned guys here might know of something with similar earsocks, but so far, my best idea is fab some from Linegear. i hate the thought of destroying them, but chinese orange (their term, not mine) earsocks on carbon frame with linegear garnet lenses must happen. (it may not, lol).

I think the Badman earsocks are proprietary to the frame. I haven't come across anything yet that could match I'm afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i wish i had such luck on the earsocks, but no dice. One of you more seasoned guys here might know of something with similar earsocks, but so far, my best idea is fab some from Linegear. i hate the thought of destroying them, but chinese orange (their term, not mine) earsocks on carbon frame with linegear garnet lenses must happen. (it may not, lol).
I lost an ear sock and I bought a set from @jdd32.

Maybe try calling CS? May be a shot in the dark.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

i actually have both a Ferrari and a carbon/Ruby pair. the earsocks are fine on both. I wanted to make a custom set of earsocks or find some that have a similar fitment. if he werent so busy, id ask @drchop what he did on that sick Green trimmed pair. but i know he is busy ah. i wish i could make a pair just like those but bright orange where those are green. the linegear earsocks are the perfect orange color. (for my EMS homage pair i want as a tribute to my fellow EMTs although i have zero plans to re-cert ever.)
So, in essence, im just trying to source parts that dont exist. lol.

i dont imagine unobtainium can be painted, but then again, the pros do it somehow. ;)

also, is Duracoat bad? i mean we all know Cerakote is awesome, but i feel like Duracoat would be something i (#amateur) could pull off. layer, flash, layer, flash, layer, flash, layer, flash)

Has anyone mixed ti nose part into plasma frame If so would like to see pictures on face and off thinking of doing this myself

Hard to move the nose "bridge"part?

Looking for black badman ear socks. Anyone have some they are willing to sell? Or an alternative model that will work?