• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BB's CHARITY AUCTION GIVEAWAY #1: Pro Cycling Displays

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will go $40. Again a great idea and thanks to the Big Bopper for giving up the goods.

Some people reacted to this post.
Congrats to Oakley-olic on winning the inaugural BB charity auction!

Thanks to everyone who bid, confirmation of donation to follow.

Username Hidden said:
I will go $40. Again a great idea and thanks to the Big Bopper for giving up the goods.

Congrats :thumb:

Thanks all. I sent the $40 to American Cancer Society in the memory of my brother in law, Tom Trott. He was an inspiration to me in the way he battled his illness, never complained, always as strong as he could be. He went to his job daily up until the last few days of his life. Sure do miss his smiling face. RIP Tom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Oakley-olic who has sent me confirmation of his donation to what is an extremely worthy cause.

Cheers,

Thanks to all that participated in this first charity auction for a good cause. This was a great idea and was supported by all. Its good to give back no matter what the cause is as it makes everyone feel a little better inside. I will close this thread now, and leave it as a sticky... Thanks again!!!! XMM

Status
Not open for further replies.