• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BB's CHARITY AUCTION GIVEAWAY #2: Shaun White & Frogskin Displays + Extras!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Oakley-olic was the winner of the first charity auction, donating the winning bid to the very worthy American Cancer Society in memory of his brother in law, Tom. So after the success of that there's another lot on the block for the delectation of all you Oakley fiends.

This lot comprises:

- 'The Shaun White Collection' Display for Plaintiff, Eyepatch 2 and Holbrook. Measures 40cm x 30cm. Very small ding bottom left.

- Florescent Backlit Frogskins Display. Measures 40cm x 30cm. Small ding bottom right.

- 5 Display cards measuring 10cm x 15cm. 1. Brian Lopes - Split Jacket. 2. Anne-Flore Marxer - the Caveat. 3 & 4. Ashleigh McIvor - the Forsake and the Compulsive. 5. unnamed fit bird - the Hinder.

The Rules:

- Auction starts now and ends 23.00 GMT on Friday 2nd November 2012 (5.00pm forum time). For the absence of doubt, bids made at 4.59pm are accepted, but if your bid/post reads 5.00pm it is too late to be accepted.
- $1 or larger bid increments please!
- The winning bidder makes a donation to a charity of their choice equivalent to the winning bid, provides proof of doing so to me and which can be verified with the charity. The displays will then be shipped to the winner at my cost.
- Items will be posted first class recorded within the UK, Airmail to international destinations. If you want a track and sign service overseas, it'll cost an extra $8.

Charity Auction Golden Rules:

- Bid often
- Bid hard
- Bid large amounts!

The items:

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_2473.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
This has been made a sticky.... Good Luck to All Bidders!!!!!!!!!

I ended the last one and will get this one going at $10. I will also add to the pot 2 black plastic card stands and a 5" gunmetal O sticker. I will handle the shipping, that's if I don't win it.

I am in for $25.00

Username Hidden said:
I am in for $25.00

Sorry Yets, I like those for $30.

I'm down for $45 I love the frogskins poster.

47 for charity

Seems like charity is not very popular