• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beefs from the Muzm mars thread.

It really kicked off when one member started throwing tantrums about how nobody can prove him wrong about MUZM being replicas, name dropping a bunch key players at Oakley, bragging about how he’s going to stop anyone else from being able to get a tank ride or get past the lobby at the next meetup, etc. Then a few of us just started cracking jokes about how sad that is. And then I implied that his mother is an undead stripper who dances for drunken sailors and then he made a couple vague threats. Then things got REALLY funny. BDSM. Butt gifs. Beef. Reading and responding to a stupid Internet forum while literally driving a bus. Narcissism. This thread has everything.
Got it..... So did he have a replica muzm and claimed it was legit, or did he have a real one and someone said it was fake........ or was it something completely different?

I doubt you got any DMs that was favorable. You like to have everything about you.

View attachment 1099625

Yup Steve you’re right it never happened. Want me to post the other ones also? But again, like you say, this never happened.

You guys feel free to keep talking about me, I love it.

IMG_2408.jpeg

IMG_2409.jpeg

IMG_2410.jpeg

IMG_2411.jpeg

IMG_2412.jpeg

Back