• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beefs from the Muzm mars thread.

Ok fine here’s my split pea soup pressure cooker recipe:

1 16-ounce package of dried split peas

2 32-ounce boxes of chicken stock. Or you can make your own but eff that noise

1 yellow onion

3 carrots. Peel those mofos!

3 celery stalks

1 small smoked ham. Anywhere between 1-2 pounds. I like a meaty soup as much as I like a meaty booty

2 bay leaves. Don’t you DARE leave part out

A ****load of minced garlic. Like 4 cloves

Part 1

Grate the carrots and celery. That way it will basically just melt into the soup. Finely dice the onion. Sweat these in enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pressure cooker until fragrant. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the garlic once the other veggies have softened and cook until fragrant. Dice the ham between stirring the veggies.

Part 2

Add the diced ham, chicken stock, bay leaves, and peas. Put the lid on and let it cook on high for 45 minutes.

Part 3

Add salt and pepper to taste and eat the soup. You’ve earned it.

Ok fine here’s my split pea soup pressure cooker recipe:

1 16-ounce package of dried split peas

2 32-ounce boxes of chicken stock. Or you can make your own but eff that noise

1 yellow onion

3 carrots. Peel those mofos!

3 celery stalks

1 small smoked ham. Anywhere between 1-2 pounds. I like a meaty soup as much as I like a meaty booty

2 bay leaves. Don’t you DARE leave part out

A ****load of minced garlic. Like 4 cloves

Part 1

Grate the carrots and celery. That way it will basically just melt into the soup. Finely dice the onion. Sweat these in enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pressure cooker until fragrant. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the garlic once the other veggies have softened and cook until fragrant. Dice the ham between stirring the veggies.

Part 2

Add the diced ham, chicken stock, bay leaves, and peas. Put the lid on and let it cook on high for 45 minutes.

Part 3

Add salt and pepper to taste and eat the soup. You’ve earned it.

Where taf is the old bay?

Are you serious? He knows mf'ing Colin. If he says prism with an s, then it is prism with an s. He was in a tank for crying out loud.
1ce171c5204563b348fd7b6a7b100802.jpg

Back