• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best / Funniest Oakley For Sale Ads

What the hell is this View attachment 577704

In Peace Prepare For War

THIS, gentlemen, is the coolest damn Michael Kors/Oakley/Pierre Cardin/Pugz hybrid any of you unsophisticated losers will ever see. Please send me the link so I can get these on my top shelf between the Juliet and XX trash I have there now. Class my case up a bit and then I can post and shame all of you.

My favorite part is those stems!

THIS, gentlemen, is the coolest damn Michael Kors/Oakley/Pierre Cardin/Pugz hybrid any of you unsophisticated losers will ever see. Please send me the link so I can get these on my top shelf between the Juliet and XX trash I have there now. Class my case up a bit and then I can post and shame all of you.

My favorite part is those stems!

Those stems are fierce!!!!! That’s one ugly pair of shades.

I'm going to sit in the "Wait and try them out in person" Boat. But even still, I will probably get the Planet X (Should be called Cobalt). If I like them I'll get the Clear and the Corten as well.

Agree that the best thing about them may be that they actually brought back some awesome colorways(plantx and corten)

Ill definetly be getting a planet x

O boy
b600efe8b54da8904eb825a1f3da7925.jpg

In Peace Prepare For War

Back