• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best / Funniest Oakley For Sale Ads

Found this one today.
New color, starting at only $149,-
Does anyone know this clown?
gearstream

View attachment 658379

More Info.
Pre-owned in good condition with light wear from use. Hard case included with the glasses.

Some people you can get through to...….eventually.
fakedog.png

I told the Guy to Take down the Ad or I'll report him.
He did last night.
If he run the ad again I report his asss.

Good guys are always winner.
I contact a fake seller at least once or twice a week.
Most are thankful for the heads-up.
Thank me and take down the ad.

Do you California's typically trade tattoo's for sunglasses...?
That the seller's needs make a note of not accepting them 😆
Also like how they don't have the soft case... despite it being in the background of the photos

Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 7.39.41 PM.png

Some people you can get through to...….eventually.
View attachment 658645

While others you really can't... This listing is ****tily put together, I asked for some additional photos and realistic shipping quote + mentioned that he might consider reformatting it due to confusion in the listing being for just 1 pair despite showing and describing 5 different ones...
The reply I got back, well it's uhh something thats for sure LMAO

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 10.23.08 PM.png

The pair he linked me to was this one of 2 fast jackets this guy has not sold and relisted for the last 6 months or so... but he's got a solid mindset lol

While others you really can't... This listing is ****tily put together, I asked for some additional photos and realistic shipping quote + mentioned that he might consider reformatting it due to confusion in the listing being for just 1 pair despite showing and describing 5 different ones...
The reply I got back, well it's uhh something thats for sure LMAO

View attachment 665440

The pair he linked me to was this one of 2 fast jackets this guy has not sold and relisted for the last 6 months or so... but he's got a solid mindset lol

That reply is awesome. Well, written and puts you down with just the right amount of gratitude. A+

Back