• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Between Myself And.....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Bought a pr of pos red lenses "No Scratches" from (edited ) that look like ****! Seller is evasive and not responding anymore. Another BS deal!! :mad:

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks for the heads up

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited.....
You know I call them as I see them when describing something. I don't understand why so many people have to overstate condition to gain a few extra dollars. I have no hope resolving this "deal".Appropriate feedback has been left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username Hidden said:
You know I call them as I see them when describing something. I don't understand why so many people have to overstate condition to gain a few extra dollars. I have no hope resolving this "deal".Appropriate feedback has been left.

On more them one occasion I have asked members to refrain from bashing another member in a thread over a deal gone sour. But members don't seem to get it. I understand your deal did not go as to your expectations, so use the feedback system and be done with it. You can make your point known there instead of a separate thread. This is not the situation where a member has been doing this numerous times to many people and your reaching out for assistance. Lashing out in open forum to get members on your side and start a flame war is not going to happen. Handle it through a pm like the forum rules say, use a paypal invoice as I have suggested many times so you can dispute the money and get a refund. Try contacting paypal and start a claim if the seller doesn't respond.

Thread has edited to meet forum rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.