• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just wanted to introduce myself. Oakley fan of many years!

Slowbo

Oakley Beginner
Evening all, I just joined and thought it would be rude of me not to introduce myself…

My love affair with Oakley’s started many years ago with a pair of C wires, loved those glasses, beautiful clean lines, gold lenses, looked the business! I then moved onto some square wires, then out came the X-Metal series! I bought a pair of Juliet’s early on and loved them, then got a pair of Penny’s with Ruby lenses and was extremely happy for a few years, but the Juliet’s fell into disrepair… I then owned 2 pairs of Chainlinks, and 4 pairs of Frogskins… my favourite being the Matt white frames with the ruby red lenses..

I’ve just recently completely refurbed my old Juliet’s with new ruby lenses, new rubber kit, nose bridge adjustment and new screws.. I also bought a pair of side blinders which look awesome!

I’ve only just checked the serial number and apparently they are from the initial run, but not from the first 5,000!

XX005837

I’m interested to talk to people that know about these particular glasses.. not really looking to sell, just wanted to know how rare they are and how much they are worth.

Look forward to talking with you all..

Peter

Evening all, I just joined and thought it would be rude of me not to introduce myself…

My love affair with Oakley’s started many years ago with a pair of C wires, loved those glasses, beautiful clean lines, gold lenses, looked the business! I then moved onto some square wires, then out came the X-Metal series! I bought a pair of Juliet’s early on and loved them, then got a pair of Penny’s with Ruby lenses and was extremely happy for a few years, but the Juliet’s fell into disrepair… I then owned 2 pairs of Chainlinks, and 4 pairs of Frogskins… my favourite being the Matt white frames with the ruby red lenses..

I’ve just recently completely refurbed my old Juliet’s with new ruby lenses, new rubber kit, nose bridge adjustment and new screws.. I also bought a pair of side blinders which look awesome!

I’ve only just checked the serial number and apparently they are from the initial run, but not from the first 5,000!

XX005837

I’m interested to talk to people that know about these particular glasses.. not really looking to sell, just wanted to know how rare they are and how much they are worth.

Look forward to talking with you all..

Peter
Welcome to the Madness

welcome racoon.jpeg

Back