• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Big sale! WITK, TACA, London, Devil's Brigade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
damn!! some insane deals!! I want the phobia but with vacation in less than 3 weeks, it's out for me. But when I get back, I will be eying that one if unsold. I am hoping Maui doesn't eat me alive lol
Just don't get eaten by a shark!

Some people reacted to this post.
Have fun in Maui. Went there for our Honeymoon. Love every minute of it. Eat at "The Gazebo". HUGE MOUNTAIN PILE OF FOOD!!!!

Bump for nice glasses!!

GH4AU...clear your inbox, I can't start a conversation with you til it's cleared.

Good to go now. Sorry about that.

No problem, give me a minute....

Love Hate and violet lenses are sold! Let's get the rest moving!

Username Hidden said:
Just don't get eaten by a shark!
We should see a decent amount of white tip reef sharks, but I am hoping not to encounter their larger, hungrier brothers!! If so, I am not going down without a fight lol.

Username Hidden said:
Have fun in Maui. Went there for our Honeymoon. Love every minute of it. Eat at "The Gazebo". HUGE MOUNTAIN PILE OF FOOD!!!!
I will definitely check into that. Thanks for the tip! We make a rule anytime we travel: No food we can get at home...End of story. Kauai was awesome, but wouldn't be good for the kids. Maui certainly is more family friendly from what I see and read, and our girls are gonna love it. My other adventure while there will be to hit the Road To Hana, but mainly for the black and red sand beaches. I plan to snorkel at the black sand beach for sure...

and ya, if those phobias are still here in a few weeks, I will snag em for sure!! but I doubt that, they are too damn sick!!

I've only been to Maui and yes it is kid friendly. Road to Hana, we should have planned in advance. We tried to book it the day we got there and they were full the entire 2 weeks we were there. :( We didn't know much about Hawaii til we got there, should done more homework I guess. I keep telling the wife, 5 or 10 year anniversary, we'll go back. Such an expensive but awesome trip.

Yeah, that Gazebo has a Facebook page. Type in....The Gazebo Maui, it should pop up. Get there early. Have fun!!

Phobia is SOLD! I've got a few nice pairs left!

Bump and price dropped on all pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.