• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

(Big) Square Wire (3.0)???

Bruised

Oakley Beginner
i found a used pair of what has been labeled "Square Wire 3.0" (see pics) but after some research, i find this pair resembles the Big Wire frame. or is it named the "Big Square Wire"? take notice of the hammer stems. can anyone shed some light on the model? either way, i'm looking for some sunglass lenses for them but thought id post about them here, as they had Rx lenses in them when i found them thrifting for about 3$

can anyone confirm that the frame is a Big Wire and maybe give me leads on where i can get quality sunglass lenses for them? I'm also shopping for new lenses for my Pennys. thanks!

IMG_6807.jpgIMG_6808.jpgIMG_6809.jpgIMG_6810.jpgIMG_6811.jpgIMG_6812.jpg

i found a used pair of what has been labeled "Square Wire 3.0" (see pics) but after some research, i find this pair resembles the Big Wire frame. or is it named the "Big Square Wire"? take notice of the hammer stems. can anyone shed some light on the model? either way, i'm looking for some sunglass lenses for them but thought id post about them here, as they had Rx lenses in them when i found them thrifting for about 3$

can anyone confirm that the frame is a Big Wire and maybe give me leads on where i can get quality sunglass lenses for them? I'm also shopping for new lenses for my Pennys. thanks!

View attachment 1009270View attachment 1009271View attachment 1009272View attachment 1009273View attachment 1009274View attachment 1009276
Don't forget to replace the nose pads too if you wanna them to look nice.

Latest Posts

Back