• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie to the forum. Just wanted to say hello to y'all. BUT, I do have a question.

I've been wearing Oakleys for decades... Have had many pair... The only brand I ever bought, until my move to this rock. (I can't find anything since I moved, so grabbed a pair of Maui's.) Finally found the square wires which were in desperate need of repair. There are a pair of E Wires somewhere.... And a pair of Juliets on the way from @DrtyHarry. I have a very old, tired pair of Juliets, but haven't seen them for a LONG time, I'm starting to think I gave them to one of my nephews. I would definitely only qualify myself as a wearer. I don't know much about them other than I like the way they fit my face! Back in the day, I never really thought about trying to get replacement parts, I'd just go get a different pair... Don't come at me, but I'm pretty sure I've thrown a few pair away....
If you ever decide to head this way, be sure to reach out... I can make the trip planning much easier, and, I've been known to play tour guide!

No more thank you's. LOL

Is that your only Oakley? Tell us more. Collector, or just an owner? One wire or many?
X metal fan?

The Virgin Islands, very nice. Have yet to go, but as many, its on the list.
:drinks:

Welcome.
I've been wearing Oakleys for decades... Have had many pair... The only brand I ever bought, until my move to this rock. (I can't find anything since I moved, so grabbed a pair of Maui's.) Finally found the square wires which were in desperate need of repair. There are a pair of E Wires somewhere.... And a pair of Juliets on the way from @DrtyHarry. I have a very old, tired pair of Juliets, but haven't seen them for a LONG time, I'm starting to think I gave them to one of my nephews. I would definitely only qualify myself as a wearer. I don't know much about them other than I like the way they fit my face! Back in the day, I never really thought about trying to get replacement parts, I'd just go get a different pair... Don't come at me, but I'm pretty sure I've thrown a few pair away....
If you ever decide to head this way, be sure to reach out... I can make the trip planning much easier, and, I've been known to play tour guide!

Your Juliets are in transit! 20231128_234034.jpg

Harry

I bow to all.
Thank you the extended answer @IslandGirl Very much appreciated.
Well you are in for a ride here. Any and every Oakley you could ever imagine.
Just a post office away.
Those Juliet’s look sweet. Time for one of each, Xmetal!

Back