• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Black Ink Or Polished Black Fame?

invade350

Oakley Beginner
Can someone tell me which is a better frame for the polished look? Do they both look the same polish wise and just once is a little more transparent? One of the styles has the lens I want in Black Ink but I also want that polished black look.

Is the polished black more glossy looking than black ink?

Thanks

Polished is slightly more polished than the black ink, but black ink is slightly more resistant to surface scratching.

I do not enjoy or own polished black O-Matter frames. Very few of my pairs are polished in any way.

I do, however, have a Black Ink frame. And I wear it.

I love the look of Black Ink personally. Both are pretty much identical but a much closer look Black ink is a little different.

If you want a glossy frame but hate scratches, get the black ink. They are both glossy but I like black ink better.

Can someone tell me which is a better frame for the polished look? Do they both look the same polish wise and just once is a little more transparent? One of the styles has the lens I want in Black Ink but I also want that polished black look.

Is the polished black more glossy looking than black ink?

Thanks

Black ink hands down. Polished black by itself is very boring.

I don't know if it's a color option for the style you're looking at, but there is also Jet Black, which is very similar to Polished Black.

Back