• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold BNIB Juliet Ice Polarized.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
TTT

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a pair of those also that I have never worn and I hope to never sell.....

Username Hidden said:
I have a pair of those also that I have never worn and I hope to never sell.....
Daughter is going to University, Costs a bloody fortune buddy.

Username Hidden said:
Daughter is going to University, Costs a bloody fortune buddy.
I believe it. High schools are doing a decent job providing students college credit before graduating outside of AP credit, which is nice. Though it’s crazy how many kids don’t take advantage of this, or miss deadlines simply because they were too lazy to fill out the paperwork.

There are also so many career ready programs straight out of high school for kids to go through too. Though a lot of them fail after a successful 1-2 years through simply because they don’t follow through, or fall back on old habbits.

Anyways, I digress. Beautiful piece, great guy to work with!

Username Hidden said:
I believe it. High schools are doing a decent job providing students college credit before graduating outside of AP credit, which is nice. Though it’s crazy how many kids don’t take advantage of this, or miss deadlines simply because they were too lazy to fill out the paperwork.

There are also so many career ready programs straight out of high school for kids to go through too. Though a lot of them fail after a successful 1-2 years through simply because they don’t follow through, or fall back on old habbits.

Anyways, I digress. Beautiful piece, great guy to work with!
My daughter has planned her life goals. She speaks Korean learned all by herself and is going to South Korea to teach English in schools. They pay excellent money for English teachers in S/Korea. Power to her elbow.

PM sent