• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold BNIB Monster Dog Dark Amber Bronze 42-478 MPH MD $150

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

As Mentioned, BNIB I took pics for show and now they have been refused, I can sell em to you! I have two pairs and these are also listed on fee bay.

I can't get much data on these for pricing that is up to date, but from what I see and the scarcity (and the nice customizable frame base) I think it is priced fair.

I also have a Pearl p42 (NIB) Sold cinder Black Iridium, Sold Rust vr28, (like new sunnies and bag only). I will be listing those separately over time if interested, let's talk.

Snow camo taken off the list as it needs an Icon and it took me forever to dig just the frame out.

$150 is the price but that would be net to me so add whatever fee for whatever payment you use for protection and shipping. these would be shipped tracked USPS. I hope someone can vouch that When I ship I pack it well and your item will arrive nice and safe.

IMG_6568.jpg

IMG_6573.jpg

IMG_6574.jpg

IMG_6575.jpg

IMG_6576.jpg

IMG_6577.jpg

Rust vr28

IMG_6555.jpg

IMG_6556.jpg

IMG_6557.jpg

IMG_6559.jpg

IMG_6561.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM me on the White Camo beater please.

best picture of the snow camo lol. trying to get to it...

also gonna respond to first pms first and will go down the line.

F0442FDA-BA86-4542-B186-CCA4D20523CC.jpeg

Last edited:
I will vouch for you! @dragonvoi is an awesome guy to deal with very reasonable and if he says it’s mint it is.

Username Hidden said:
I will vouch for you! @dragonvoi is an awesome guy to deal with very reasonable and if he says it’s mint it is.
Thanks !!!

Bump Rust and Dark Amber still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.