• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bourbon

i did not see any of the Pendleton stuff mentioned. it is all very good and very easy on the wallet. Carmel flavors, sweeter side of bourbon but not sweetened or candied, very low on the smokey-ness. if you are into Jack, you won't like this.

i do drink Woodford, and Buffalo Trace, both of those are smokier flavored than Pendleton, for comparison.

has Knob Creek been mentioned? this has lots of spices and medium smokey-ness.

Booker's Bourbon, these are small batch, fairly rare to see (at least out here in the stix) and never the same across different releases. Still, this is a quality product and worth a shot if you see one.

Last edited:
Got 2 bottles of Irons One, Char 4 today, They sold out in 90 seconds yesterday. I was one of the Lucky ones. Check the link below if you are curious.
Huntsville bourbon receives highest award in national 'Fifty Best' rankings - Yellowhammer News
20200610_160924.jpg

And if anyone is curious about the Screwball Peanut butter whiskey, it is supper sweet and makes AMAZING milkshakes!
Add a splash of blackberry liqueur for a PB&J shot. Little to sweet for a drink, but makes great shots.

Anybody have any input on Old Ezra 7? I don’t think I had ever heard of it. My wife stopped at a new liquor store on the way home today to grab some things and they talked it up as being extremely limited so she took a chance with a bottle. Wondering if she got taken or not.....

0C059C66-6267-4B82-94B4-AD800655AA74.jpeg

Anybody have any input on Old Ezra 7? I don’t think I had ever heard of it. My wife stopped at a new liquor store on the way home today to grab some things and they talked it up as being extremely limited so she took a chance with a bottle. Wondering if she got taken or not.....

View attachment 749441

this stuff is great. It would actually put this over Blanton’s. The taste is fantastic.

image.jpg

Back