• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

rubbers which are same with eyejacket 3.0?

debremate

Oakley Beginner
hello guys, im new here, i want to replace the arm and nose rubber on my eyejacket 3.0 but i cant find nothing on stores in europe. which popular oakley has the same rubber what i can find on the europe market? thank you if u reply

hello guys, im new here, i want to replace the arm and nose rubber on my eyejacket 3.0 but i cant find nothing on stores in europe. which popular oakley has the same rubber what i can find on the europe market? thank you if u reply
I have some Eye Jackets, but not a 3.0 The ear stems look like Half Jackets. I wonder if the unobtainable kits are interchangeable. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Like @ZCForge already posted. EJ 2.0 are nearly impossible to find. I can't remember ever seen a Rubber set for sale. For NosePads you can use XX Twenty.
and what you think is there a longer alternative and i could cut them shorter or something? sorry for bad english

Latest Posts

Back