• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bourbon

I had Mitchters Toasted Barrel the other night and that was very smooth and excellent flavor. Nice vanilla smell to it. I would love to find a bottle of that.

I had Mitchters Toasted Barrel the other night and that was very smooth and excellent flavor. Nice vanilla smell to it. I would love to find a bottle of that.
I've been on a hunt for this for a while. I have been able to find the 10 year and the barrel strength. I'll open those one day.

I've been on a hunt for this for a while. I have been able to find the 10 year and the barrel strength. I'll open those one day.
I was a restaurant, quite a classy place, and they had it on the menu. I wanted Blantons, but they were out. This was second choice. Really enjoyed my pour. Drank it neat.

Mulligan's bourbon small batch was enjoyable as well. My brother and I nearly drank it in one night.

Just in case anyone here feels like they cant stop on their own...

alcoholics-anonymous-the-alcoholics-anonymous-guide-12-steps-and-12-new-habits-tips-that-will-...jpg

It's never too late to put the hooch down.

Back