• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Briefcase quickley falling apart

M

Mike777

James

I have used your boots and glasses all over the world. This laptop bag which i sent pictures of to your customer service department is falling apart. My kids backpacks last longer than this. For your company to tell me to go to a repair shop is awful customer service and turning away business. The companies that supply first responders gear stand behind their products. I don’t know if Oakley has the same attitude. All i asked was for you to repair or replace.

Be part of the solution not the problem

this is an Oakley enthusiasts forum. Consumers that enjoy the products the company spits out, well some of them at least, from the 90's to early 2000, nevermind.

Point is this is a forum that is not monitored by Oakley the company. Kinda like complaining to a group of Justin Bieber fans and waiting for him to come and change the lyrics to his last song and start acting more un-bieber like. It may happen, but likely not.

now, to be helpful, go to www.oakley.com and bark up that tree.

This is a forum of people who love and collect, buy sell and trade Oakley stuff. Jim hasn't owned the company in quite some time... If he did you'd be taken care of on the bag or it wouldn't have broken in the first place with the level of quality their products used hold. These days it's just another sunglasses/apparel brand with crappy customer service.
Who is the new ceo? Anyone have his email?

Back