• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Burlington Coat Factory

I've seen a few pieces at Ross. Lately these closeout retailers are picking up decent stuff period, again. A few weeks ago I picked up some sample colorway Nike HyperRevs. They still have more, but not my size.

Any size 15 or 16's??? I haven't been hitting the discounters a lot lately- might be time for a peek.

Any size 15 or 16's??? I haven't been hitting the discounters a lot lately- might be time for a peek.

Usually I'm more likely to find the better shoes (well, basketball shoes at least) bigger sizes, and in that context, this was the first time in years I caught anything in a size 9/9.5. I'm in the Bay Area btw. I think Nike was generally unloading sample pairs last month.

For a second TJ Maxx was treating me well. Express suit jacket for ~$30, and a Pearl Izumi Elite cycling jersey (which ended up being one of my favorites) for ~$20.

Dress is pretty, but not this style.Fashion FlashLift Summer Dress and Blue Chiffon Long Summer Dress
I love summer style dresses.But I do not want to buy online, you have sold it?
1349364022-3be40ce617fde0d5a5d9331b3b4de2ea-3.gif

Back