• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduction

Nakmuay

Oakley Beginner
Dear Oakley family,

After years of being an outsider and surfing this true Oakley encyclopaedia, I have finally had the honour of joining you.

Thanks to my father I’ve been in love with Oakleys and Oakleys only since my childhood and I think their magic stopped somewhere around 2010. Saddened but hopeful because of forums like this one where the community keeps this gem of an era alive.

I own an Oakley OO Michael Jordan after I’ve sadly let go of my (very big) Romeos. On the hunt for some Juliets and penny’s and more ;)

Looking forward to interacting with you guys!

Have a beautiful day

Trust me, I know. I sold a Polished R2 and a 24k XX X-metal on the forum a good number of years ago. Having since repurchased when the time was right. So again, welcome! You'll definitely love the exchange forum

Trust me, I know. I sold a Polished R2 and a 24k XX X-metal on the forum a good number of years ago. Having since repurchased when the time was right. So again, welcome! You'll definitely love the exchange forum
Haha I can imagine how hard that must’ve been! Thanks mate! Looking forward to it :)

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:🤙

Shaka+Whale+Tale+Photo+by+Kyle+X+Taylor.jpeg

Back