• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold C Six Aluminum #672/1500

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

The photos show the condition, which I'm calling near mint. I see no scratches or imperfections on either the frames or the glass. Hinges are nice and tight, rubber on nose bridge and temples is in good shape. I was the original owner and I don't remember ever wearing these, possibly once or twice.

I foolishly threw out the original box and paperwork years ago, so they will arrive to you in their Oakley bag within an Oakley pod style case in black ballistic nylon.

I'm listing these for $2500, which includes PP fees and shipping within USA. Payment to be made by PayPal G&S, will ship out from SW Florida on same or following business day. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more info or images!

20220329_130718.jpg

20220329_130947.jpg

20220329_130822.jpg

20220329_130735.jpg

20220330_103833.jpg
20220330_103817.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Are the lenses oem warm grey? They look grey against the grass background but it is probably the yellow cloth giving them a slight tungsten appearance?

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Are the lenses oem warm grey? They look grey against the grass background but it is probably the yellow cloth giving them a slight tungsten appearance?
These are the original gray polarized lenses, never removed.

w/o box.... just south of $2000....
1648733740818.gif

Cool piece for sure!!!!
within the price range if everything is mint.

@pjd1234 Everything you mean....with the matching box and paperwork right?

Username Hidden said:
@pjd1234 Everything you mean....with the matching box and paperwork right?
Nope they retailed for 1500 with the box come on now asking for 2-2500gs is reasonable enough. compl with box i am sure someone will pick it up 2500-3gs

To be clear, as I stated in the OP, I no longer have the box or other swag that came with them. The glasses are in near mint condition though. R

as a collector i love to have a c6 in my collection but being a completist collector id rather buy the complete set. I cant consider this as a collectors piece without all the items that comes with it. Anyway GLWS i wish you find the right buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.