• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Cacatman's "Things I Wish I Knew" when I was a Newbie at Oakley Forum...

When trading,pay attention to what your trading for. Check out the person your trading with. I sometimes pm people that have traded or have bought from the person in the past. I personaly look at people's past posts find out about the person and see if they mention the item past posts. I have more then a few times discovered people leave information about the item out when trying to trade, but have posted it when they first got the item or the person they got from mentioned flaws like lenses stink, frame loose,links missing on the Watch, screw stripped or stuck.marks on the frame. To me omission is the same as fibbing. I have to state not all do this on purpose. Also peoples grading of items is different, I may think lenes are A 6/10 other guy may think it is A 8/10. Ask for detailed pics. Ask is there anything missing and anything wrong with the item. If I am trading for xmetal I ask are lenses oem,nose bridge tight or had tuneup, finish factory, has a serail number, rubbers oem, what size are temple shocks. How are the screws on orbitals and arms, State everything your giving and everything there giving you. Then agree to the trade ! ;) The most important thing you should do is trade with dingo!;) he's the best :D

When trading,pay attention to what your trading for. Check out the person your trading with. I sometimes pm people that have traded or have bought from the person in the past. I personaly look at people's past posts find out about the person and see if they mention the item past posts. I have more then a few times discovered people leave information about the item out when trying to trade, but have posted it when they first got the item or the person they got from mentioned flaws like lenses stink, frame loose,links missing on the Watch, screw stripped or stuck.marks on the frame. To me omission is the same as fibbing. I have to state not all do this on purpose. Also peoples grading of items is different, I may think lenes are A 6/10 other guy may think it is A 8/10. Ask for detailed pics. Ask is there anything missing and anything wrong with the item. If I am trading for xmetal I ask are lenses oem,nose bridge tight or had tuneup, finish factory, has a serail number, rubbers oem, what size are temple shocks. How are the screws on orbitals and arms, State everything your giving and everything there giving you. Then agree to the trade ! ;) The most important thing you should do is trade with dingo!;) he's the best :D
Good one. Thanks for that. I'll include it in the tips and give credit where it's due. :spiteful:

Last edited:
Back