• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can Oakley Gascan lenses be prescription (RX)?

TheBritishKnight

Oakley Beginner
I really like the Oakley Gascan sunglasses model and decided to try and get a pair with prescription lenses. Is this possible? Am wondering if anybody knows where to find and get a good price on a pair and what the max prescription size for them are? Thanks.

Tried searching for this but can't seem to find it. I really like the oakley gascan and decided to try and get a pair in rx. Am just wondering if anybody knows where to find and get a good price on a pair and what the max prescription size for them are? Thanks.
Hey buddy. I replied to the post you put on my profile wall page. Check it out. If you aren't comfortable putting me RX up I understand. It's private info . But if you don't mind give me an idea how strong we talking? Might have options for you!

Sorry buddy. This is something you should purchase in person. You are nearsighted enough that wrap around will always have inferior optics and be tough to do. I'm pretty sure Oakley can't fill that Rx in gascan... They maybe could in flak 2.0xl or something like a straightlink believe it or not. OTD Edge can be fit into 8 base wraps, not flatter fuel cell, Holbrook, gascan etc.

Remember your Rx is a "high rx" and you should work with a professional in being fit. Probably not just buy online.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back