• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can someone tell me if this Romeo 1 is authentic? Thanks in advance!

virusfX

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
I am a beginner and I want some expert advise. Thanks!

tempImagetPBxoh.png

tempImageG0l7sk.png

tempImagekGWnQd.png

tempImageOHhk5e.png

Frames I'd say yes, but the pics look off. No background. Just frames. Like stock pics. I'd ask for more pics from different angles.

Thank you. @Slojack and @mjt42. I'll post the actual item once I got them. I got them for a price of less than a 1000bucks. (950) lol. It's pricey but I hope it increases or at least hold it's value overtime (like 10 years from now). I should get them with a coin but no box. I really wanted one since I'm a 90's kid. I appreciate you guys!!!

Thank you. @Slojack and @mjt42. I'll post the actual item once I got them. I got them for a price of less than a 1000bucks. (950) lol. It's pricey but I hope it increases or at least hold it's value overtime (like 10 years from now). I should get them with a coin but no box. I really wanted one since I'm a 90's kid. I appreciate you guys!!!

Yea, that’s high..... I think there’s still one for sale here on the forum for $750 or so

Back