• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't to decide what to get! Help!

What pair is next?

• Pitboss-polished black/gunmetal

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Romeo 1 - xmetal/BI

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • C Six - aluminum/cf

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
C Six replacement lenses are free. Just need to walk them into warranty or mail them in. I have the C Six Aluminum and wear it often.

Pjam23 said:
Well let's get started I could sell you my pitboss matte titanium black iridium polarized just with elite bag for 350 if intrested, lol lets scratched that one of your list

Give me a few months. Why no elite box? Pm me about it.

Rustpot said:
Does the C-Six have a different warranty? Lens scratches aren't part of the normal warranty.

Yea. They have free lifetime lens replacements.

C six, its amazing, enough said! I have a c six aluminum and tron pit boss. The pit boss is cool, but something about the c six when u wear it....just wish it was blk iridium polarized!

I've tried a C-Six on & own a Pit Boss. To me the C-Six was a better & more comfy fit so i'd go for that & that's what I voted for. BUT then I saw you had the chance of a TRON Pit Boss. So i'd say get that one.

Romeo. It's a bona fide classic, is part of cinematic history and is the most breath taking design of all three.

Plus, Jim Jannard name checks and showcases it on his personal website:

jannardxxxdesigns.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd start saving toward the C-Six, and wait until you see a deal on the Pitboss or Romeo. As much as I like the Romeo I can't fathom paying more than a XX or Juliet for a pair breaks itself, unless it's a rare edition or something. Pitboss is going to be more likely easily found since we've passed the period of people clamoring for them and you might be able to snag a deal on it.

Back