• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Carbon Prime MotoGP, XS, plus extras for a C Six Aluminum

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Good day,
I am looking for a C Six Aluminum in excellent condition, preferably a full set. Up for trade is a brand new in box, unworn, perfect condition Carbon Prime MotoGP edition (1/100), plus a Polished Carbon X Squared with BIP lenses (condition defined below), plus some X Squared Ruby lenses (mounted once - 9.5/10 condition), plus a pair of X squared Ducati earsocks (10/10 condition), plus an XS coin, plus a perfect condition, unused X Metal Vault (10/10 - foam also in perfect condition). Pictures below.

X-Squared Condition:
Frame 7/10 - some minor marks on the finish on top of orbitals and on ear stems. Difficult to capture in pics.
Nose Bridge - 8.5/10 - Not quite factory tight, but plenty tight to wear with lots of life in it.
Rubber - 8/10
Black Iridium Polarized Lenses - 10/10 - new, unused, will install them prior to shipping.

I live in Canada. Shipping to continental North America only.

Please respect this thread and keep it clear of comments unless you are truly interested in a trade. Thanks for looking.

IMG_4322.JPG
IMG_4324.JPG
IMG_4327.JPG
IMG_4334.JPG
IMG_4335.JPG
IMG_4343.JPG
IMG_4328.JPG
IMG_4329.JPG
IMG_4330.JPG
IMG_4332.JPG
IMG_4333.JPG
IMG_4344.JPG
IMG_4345.JPG
IMG_4346.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Always a pleasure dealing with you X-Metal Beast. I will see what happens with this trade proposal and will consider your offer. Thanks!

Bump. Also willing to change the "extra" items to something I have that is suitable for your collection. Anyone have a C Six to trade?

Bump.

Bump.

There was one posted locally on Kijiji Last Month

Thanks. I have a deal pending for a C-Six currently.

Nice!

C-Six obtained. This thread can be closed. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.