• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cases/Towers for Sale in the US

ZCForge

Shelf Whore Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Amish Country, USA
I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread dedicated to Oakley cases for sale within the US to help those who are looking for one. I come across great deals all the time and I think it would be easier for members to find a case if we had a single thread dedicated just for that. Maybe there’s a possibility we can get this turned into a sticky thread too?

Good thread to help find a case, but cases are like sunglasses. The sharks will always be lurking around to steal whatever Oakley related, cases aren’t an exemption.

Well the difference is most sellers won’t ship and most buyers don’t want to spend the $ to either so the sharks will have to live close enough to make it worth while to drive & buy it. I find a lot of really good deals on cases and I don’t live anywhere near so I would rather it go to someone on the forum than end up displaying non Oakley stuff in a garage somewhere

Sharks will be sharks and they will get what they are after (that’s what sharks do). This is a good idea for everyone else as there often times are cases sitting around various parts of the country waiting for a new home. I like the idea.

Sharks will be sharks and they will get what they are after (that’s what sharks do). This is a good idea for everyone else as there often times are cases sitting around various parts of the country waiting for a new home. I like the idea.

Totally agree and yes I see them all the time as well. Last week I saw a double wide aluminum tower for $30 in OH!

Back