• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Charity auction and raffle

Oakleygarth

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
This is the 3rd year I’ve done it. I’ll post pics of some of the auction and raffle items on here. Once auction and raffle are up I’ll post link and raffle ticket buying info. First items are 2 signed and doodled on Don decks from his now defunct company darkroom plus 2 signed pairs of m-experiment by some dude named Jamin. More photos to come.

IMG_2535.jpeg

IMG_2536.jpeg

IMG_2537.jpeg

IMG_2538.jpeg

IMG_2485.jpeg

All the money gets split between gem city kitties in Dayton in honor of dons former cat ScumStache and then the capital area humane society in Columbus gets the other half.
I'm in. Especially knowing I'm helping some cats 🐈 😻 🐈‍⬛️ !

Number 51/100 of dons latest print, one of only 2 signed copies of lightning bolt by pearl jam. Don won’t be Grammy for doing the art for this album but has always said he won’t sign the album until…….. so very rare

IMG_2479.jpeg

IMG_2541.jpeg

IMG_2544.png

Ok. Auctions and raffle go live tonight at 9pm est time. I’ll add the eBay links once they are live. The auction items are 2 pairs of m-expirment signed by Jamin one of them is a numbered pair. A sample pair of oakley latches, then 3 different signed and doddled on Pendleton decks. If someone wants to help me out and make a comment so then I can add the raffle items in a separate post, to help avoid confusion.

IMG_2637.jpeg

IMG_2633.jpeg

IMG_2629.jpeg

IMG_2588.jpeg

IMG_2590.jpeg

IMG_2621.jpeg

Ok here are the raffle items and raffle tickets go on sale at 9pm I’ll post details once live but here are the items, a darkroom grip tape and set of triclops wheels, a signed and sketched darkroom deck, a 18mm slide by willstar glass , 2 signed albums on the album don won the Grammy for, a 6 pack of yellow spring brewery beer all 6 cans are different, the oakley girl deck, and a art print are the 8 raffle items

IMG_2626.jpeg

IMG_2623.jpeg

IMG_2614.jpeg

IMG_2616.jpeg

IMG_2611.jpeg

IMG_2594.jpeg

IMG_2479.jpeg

Back