• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chrome Iridium

Sushobhon

I should Work at Oakley
Is chrome iridium a good lens for bright sunny days? I want to buy a new pair of jawbreaker halo edition, it comes with chrome iridium lens. I know it is extremely flashy and also looks great from outside.

I think color definition isn't quite on par with Black Iridium, but it definitely works on sunny days.

It would depend on just how light sensitive you are. Typically people with lighter irises are more light sensitive as a rule, and favor a Black iridium or an ice iridium lens since they are a neutral contrast. Not to mention they are both 10% light transmission, having been an employee for years, in my experience most people find chrome to be satisfactory but I’d highly recommend you see if it’s at all possible to find a chrome lens to try on outside. There’s my 1.5 cents.

Last edited:
It would depend on just how light sensitive you are. Typically people with lighter irises or are more light sensitive as a rule favor a Black iridium or an ice iridium lens since they are a neutral contrast. Not to mention they are both 10% light transmission, having been an employee for years, in my experience most people find chrome to be satisfactory but I’d highly recommend you see if it’s at all possible to find a chrome lens to try on outside. There’s my 1.5 cents.
Damn you always this technical when giving an opinion. You work at HQ?

Damn you always this technical when giving an opinion. You work at HQ?

It’s just how I am. I’m a very technical minded person and I do my best to help others out, and I actually don’t work at HQ. I’ve been selling to authorized dealers and help train their employees on how to sell our product to the customer base while in their stores.

Latest Posts

Back