• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cinder Dogs Found Some Friends.

Now all you need is something really unique...Like gunmetal chrome with Jade lenses? Yeah...that would be killer...

Did I hear JADE?! Haha. A pair of MD with jade irid is definitely in the pipeline but not in the near future. Money is running thin and I have a big purchase due in roughly a month's time. But a chrome pair with jade irid sounds like an idea!

already happening. and yeah, jade is coming...Probably tomorrow as a matter of fact, unless for some reason I can avoid the wrath of the wife and do them tonight!!

already happening. and yeah, jade is coming...Probably tomorrow as a matter of fact, unless for some reason I can avoid the wrath of the wife and do them tonight!!

AH! You mean you are planning to unveil them latest by tmr? hands are tied and i believe they wont stay on the shelf for long! But will hit you up once i am ready for a chrome pair!

Those Camo Dogs are awesome.
Thanks Batwolf. Yea the snow camo is surprisingly easy to pull off, despite it being douche-white.

The jade portion...Next round of chrome will be a couple of weeks with the holidays upon us and all. That is also in the works. More colors, more styles, more POW-BING-BAM on the senses haha (couldn't find a comic book emoticon) lol

The jade portion...Next round of chrome will be a couple of weeks with the holidays upon us and all. That is also in the works. More colors, more styles, more POW-BING-BAM on the senses haha (couldn't find a comic book emoticon) lol

Black chrome w/ jade sounds like a great idea.. hahah

I kind of think so too. The bright chrome is just bad ass, but black chrome is more subtle. And the darkness of the color really makes Jade pop.