• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collector Pins

They had a sponsorship for about two years starting in 2011. Back before Oakley got on the social media bandwagon, they had a "Community " section on Oakley.com, and the Stingrays were mentioned quite a bit there. It's been removed since, but there were sponsored.
knowledge bombs!

They had a sponsorship for about two years starting in 2011. Back before Oakley got on the social media bandwagon, they had a "Community " section on Oakley.com, and the Stingrays were mentioned quite a bit there. It's been removed since, but there were sponsored.
I knew I had read it somewhere but I'm on the road at the moment. Not sure I would have been able to find it anyway. Thanks G!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The images below were a result of an google image search and are not my own pics. A search for the "stingray" pin turned up fruitless.

There are two flying tigers (one yellow & another blue)
View attachment 22249

any idea what are the 2 square ones at bottom left called? I have one and it's brand new and I have no use for it so would like to sell it online.
Thanks