• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Collector Pins

Yeah I have all of the easy pins to get. I need the military ones and the other olympic ones. I am sure in order to get the flying tigers and devils brigade I am going to need to get the glasses too. Which I have had a couple of and got rid of :(

Thanks for the advice lol. When I was looking I couldn't justify the $40+ for a jupiter pin or such. They didn't seem that rare to cost that much.

Yeah I figured like the flying tigers, devils brigade, 10th mtn and propaganda I am going to need to buy the glasses. Which I had a flying tiger and devils brigade before and sold them so kinda mad about that now. I will just watch ebay and see if I can steal some if not then oh well I guess.

Yeah I figured like the flying tigers, devils brigade, 10th mtn and propaganda I am going to need to buy the glasses. Which I had a flying tiger and devils brigade before and sold them so kinda mad about that now. I will just watch ebay and see if I can steal some if not then oh well I guess.

you should have kept the pins! lol! how many do you have now?

I have, Jupiter Camo, London Olympics, YSC Breast Cancer, Taca, Hobbit, and will be getting IH from a forum member soon