• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cool Black Oakley Case

I have one of these I want to get rid of. Any idea what they go for? Shipping seems prohibitive, it must weigh 250 pounds easy. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I have one of these I want to get rid of, anyone know what they go for? Shipping seems prohibitive, the case must weigh a good 250 pounds. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I have one of these I want to get rid of, anyone know what they go for? Shipping seems prohibitive, the case must weigh a good 250 pounds. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I am interested, were are you located?

I was hoping to get some feedback about what this type of case sells for, I have been unable to find this type of case for sale elsewhere. I couldn't find any comparable pricing from previous sales either. I am also not having much luck putting a picture onto these posts, if you let me know your email address, I can send you pictures of the case. The dimensions of the case are 6 feet long X 42 inches high X 24 inches deep, it has internal illumination with a switch & 4 drawers in the back. The case and drawers all lock. The case is in great shape and looks really cool.

We also have 2 Oakley apparel display racks and 2 Oakley mannequines we are looking to move if anyone is anyone is interested

Here is the picture
qDGtTJs.jpg

Latest Posts

Back