• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Couple wicked frame colors coming

slvrdragn69

I should Work at Oakley
New Jersey
Few new cool color frames coming in random styles. Part of the prizm spectrum collection. Here's a sneak peek...
9ea80f3f5dcdef8101faf581080bebac.jpg

Just saw there was another post about this. Oops.... but these are more close up pics. Anyway, they all fade to another color on the bottom except the gascan. Mainlink fades to pink, drop point fades to jade, and turbine fades to orange.

I need that Gascan!!!! You called these the Prizm Spectrum Collection is this the same as the Pop Collection? The Turbine and Mainlink look the same as the ones previously referenced as Pop Collection.

Assume this is still part of the "Back to School" drop and not R3

I need that Gascan!!!! You called these the Prizm Spectrum Collection is this the same as the Pop Collection? The Turbine and Mainlink look the same as the ones previously referenced as Pop Collection.

Assume this is still part of the "Back to School" drop and not R3

444fa014b73a9eec8506e3842e9ab162.jpg

These are separate from the pop collection. I think they're BTS not R3 yes. But they're not available online yet or even through my B2B for reorder. Once they're gone they're gone until they come back up

Back