• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Multiple New Frogskins

U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Hello everyone, I haven’t been on in sometime. I got out of collecting and put most of stuff in a few boxes when I moved into my new house a couple of years ago. I was cleaning out my basement and looked through the boxes for the first time in a couple of years. I have quite a few random items I’ll be getting rid of including a metal single wide display case if anyone is interested. Anyways here’s the Frogskins that are NIB. Posted on eBay but I thought someone on here would probably appreciate them more.

Moto Collection Frogskins Octane w/ Fire Iridium Lenses. (Very, small scratch on right lens. Hairline)-$90 + shipping

-Splattermetallic Collection Frogskins Splatter Clear w/ Prizm Black Iridium $110 + shipping

-SplatterFade Collection Frogskins Splatter Black w/Prizm Sapphire Iridum -$110 + shipping

-Pilgrim x Oakley Frogskins Matte Navy w/Ice Iridium -$170 + shipping

If you want all 4 I’ll work a deal. Also open to trades. Really would like a pair of SubZeros, I have plenty of other random items.

IMG_0082.jpeg

IMG_0084.jpeg

IMG_0087.jpeg

IMG_0088.jpeg

IMG_0089.jpeg

IMG_0090.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.