• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crater… to be or not to be!

Mostly for hunting but also to take stress off after work out in the yard. I have a 50 yard range and move it into the basement when the snow flies where I can shoot through the entertainment room and into my gun room 😂 Redneck bachelor life
Sounds nice. I haven’t shot bow for a couple of years now, but have started shooting some pistol again. Bows take a lot to set up and I just haven’t made the effort.
Enjoy!

PSE Carbon Levitate! Love it but dang expensive... even with getting it at cost. The other guy at work that got one has his shooting over 305 FPS actual
I had to google the bow and damn man it looks great. Appears like it has been created for this guy:

1664425610416.png

oh and the craters... I'd say the bow is better for you so you could just ship the useless glasses my way please :behindsofa:

I had to google the bow and damn man it looks great. Appears like it has been created for this guy:

View attachment 998761

oh and the craters... I'd say the bow is better for you so you could just ship the useless glasses my way please :behindsofa:
I will have to post a picture of it finished with the green string. I got the all black and kept everything black with green highlights on premium equipment. I could only do this by working in a sporting goods store. I get it all at cost and a bow tech to tune it for free... Its my last bow I will ever buy so I made it the best on the market. Mine is set at 60# and still clocks 286 FPS. A work mates Hoyt at 70# shot 288... Im happy! My last bow was 11 years old and it is amazing all the problems of those days they have worked out in engineering these things into silent missile launchers

I will have to post a picture of it finished with the green string. I got the all black and kept everything black with green highlights on premium equipment. I could only do this by working in a sporting goods store. I get it all at cost and a bow tech to tune it for free... Its my last bow I will ever buy so I made it the best on the market. Mine is set at 60# and still clocks 286 FPS. A work mates Hoyt at 70# shot 288... Im happy! My last bow was 11 years old and it is amazing all the problems of those days they have worked out in engineering these things into silent missile launchers
Forgive me my friend but this forum is full of people saying: "That's the last .......... I will EVER get" It's kinda hard for me to believe in what you've just said LOL. Enjoy the new equipment, new craters and all the other stuff that will follow them in the near future :D

Forgive me my friend but this forum is full of people saying: "That's the last .......... I will EVER get" It's kinda hard for me to believe in what you've just said LOL. Enjoy the new equipment, new craters and all the other stuff that will follow them in the near future :D
487ED103-479A-4E90-94E8-3FFFB6E9FFEA.jpeg