• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crosshair 1.0 donor lenses

ferndezmond

Oakley Expert
Doing a little digging and was not able to find any original lenses that were not absurdly priced so with that in mind what is a good donor lens for the Crosshair 1.0? I looked at the table and it shows the Crosshair as a donor, but does not list it in the finished product. I would like to find a pair of lenses that can be custom cut for my old frame

Haha, interestingly enough I've never cut lenses for a Crosshair 1.0 but my exact guess was using the newer Crosshair lenses. They are definitely bigger.
There are sellers work g30, slate, and a few other lenses on eBay in the $69-89 range.
Custom cuts on that frame will run a bit more.
Tungsten, vr28 black Iridium, or black Iridium from me will run about $95. Plus you'll need to send me your frame. If you like those options pm me. I'd be happy to help.
Anything cheaper will be hit or miss, or aftermarket I think.

Doing a little digging and was not able to find any original lenses that were not absurdly priced so with that in mind what is a good donor lens for the Crosshair 1.0? I looked at the table and it shows the Crosshair as a donor, but does not list it in the finished product. I would like to find a pair of lenses that can be custom cut for my old frame
Wonder what I have in my box of lens, have two sets of crosshair Ruby brand new in old white boxes

@ferndezmond Here they are. I must have sold or traded the other one, so last one I have
IMG_5957.JPG
IMG_5958.JPG
IMG_5959.JPG

Last edited:
Back