• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crosslink Switch: Case for lens carrier only??

RonVickery84

Oakley Beginner
My latest Rx purchase are some Crosslink Switch. Looking for a small hard case, to fit the spare lens carrier only, for when my Rx sunglass lenses come in. Preferably foam lined OEM. Anybody got ideas? I’m not coming up with anything.

25EB2C33-BE6D-4647-855D-ED3E81612C7C.jpeg

0466E134-B845-4734-9AEC-06C53EA0DA6C.jpeg

BB3EA883-6C58-4BF6-944F-015A435B15FC.jpeg

You are looking for a separate case, that's slimmer or smaller than the vault? So simply the Crosslink switch spare lens adaptor can fit?

I don't know of an oem option off top (though there was the sliver f case)... Non oem you could try a "silhouette sunglasses clip on case".

You are looking for a separate case, that's slimmer or smaller than the vault? So simply the Crosslink switch spare lens adaptor can fit?

I don't know of an oem option off top (though there was the sliver f case)... Non oem you could try a "silhouette sunglasses clip on case".
Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm looking for... just something for the spare lens adaptor to fit in. I'll see if I can find some dimensions on the sliver f case. Thanks.

Latest Posts

Back