• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

    Register Today

    Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Custom Cerakote Pit Boss 2 Dr Chop 350 Price Drop

  • Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
I did. Both of mine came back at the same time.
So after 5 years did you communicate with him? Or did they randomly show up in your mailbox?
Username Hidden said:
He still has my Yellow MM and money since 2016. Might pay him a visit after all this Covid stuff.
I know so many people that have similar stories and have given up. I think poor tex was the worst. He lost like 15 frames most of them being pitboss 1s. Doc stole a lot of people's money and stuff. What I can't believe is how he's still around and taking on work. His website is still actively showing new things. He's blocked me on Instagram and Facebook so I can't look in.. I wonder how someone hasn't gone to his place to visit him yet..
 

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Nevermind it looks like it's finally down..his site was up until last year though. Im sure of it..
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
So after 5 years did you communicate with him? Or did they randomly show up in your mailbox?
I know so many people that have similar stories and have given up. I think poor tex was the worst. He lost like 15 frames most of them being pitboss 1s. Doc stole a lot of people's money and stuff. What I can't believe is how he's still around and taking on work. His website is still actively showing new things. He's blocked me on Instagram and Facebook so I can't look in.. I wonder how someone hasn't gone to his place to visit him yet..

Username Hidden said:
Nothing but a pi55 taker. Not to mention there are some outstanding artists/painters here, who will see your/their vision, a well deserved reallity.

Unfortunately when I sent him my stuff (2014ish?) his rep wasn’t well-established. A lot of people had his customs and the turnaround times weren’t crazy yet. He told me it might be a long wait, a few months, when I was sending in my frames.

I emailed him daily for a few months. He finally responded, and within a week or 2 they were sent out.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Unfortunately when I sent him my stuff (2014ish?) his rep wasn’t well-established. A lot of people had his customs and the turnaround times weren’t crazy yet. He told me it might be a long wait, a few months, when I was sending in my frames.

I emailed him daily for a few months. He finally responded, and within a week or 2 they were sent out.
It's like they were finished and he was waiting for u to say something then? If you didn't...than bonus for him.... That's awful. Well. You're one of the lucky ones from what I understand. Good luck with your sale. I'd imagine it'll be getting rarer and rarer seeing his work around..
 

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
It's like they were finished and he was waiting for u to say something then? If you didn't bonus for him. That's awful. Well. You're one of the lucky ones from what I understand. Good luck with your sale. I'd imagine it'll be getting rarer and rarer seeing his work around..

I had been emailing him throughout the time that he had my stuff without any response. I finally just started to do it daily and he said he was “just finishing them up”. Lucky me!
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Price drop
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
QUOTE="SouLFuLFroG, post: 1638572, member: 14551"]
It's like they were finished and he was waiting for u to say something then? If you didn't...than bonus for him.... That's awful. Well. You're one of the lucky ones from what I understand. Good luck with your sale. I'd imagine it'll be getting rarer and rarer seeing his work around..
[/QUOTE]
You probably see his work all the time because he as probably sold you some of your frames back via Facebook or eBay or any other online pawn shop🤣🤣
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
QUOTE="SouLFuLFroG, post: 1638572, member: 14551"]
It's like they were finished and he was waiting for u to say something then? If you didn't...than bonus for him.... That's awful. Well. You're one of the lucky ones from what I understand. Good luck with your sale. I'd imagine it'll be getting rarer and rarer seeing his work around..
You probably see his work all the time because he as probably sold you some of your frames back via Facebook or eBay or any other online pawn shop🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
In my 39 yrs on earth the words please send me after asking for money leads to something going wrong
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Anyone interested?
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Someone buy these up!
 

Some people reacted to this post.

Similar threads

Top