• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom Pit Boss (Price Drop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump and price drop

Some people reacted to this post.
Free Bump. These are Beautiful, If I was still endeavouring to buy Glasses I would happily buy these but I'm all O'd up for now!

Glws Mat.

New Years Bump. Since we're past Christmas I will donate to the charity of the buyer's choosing.

Bump

Final bump before I send to feeBay

Username Hidden said:
Final bump before I send to feeBay
These are amazing wish I was in a position to grab them and glws. Good luck on feebay if you are forced there. I have had 6 pairs over the past 3 months posted over there at one point or another, some continuous and you cannot move crap right now. Pricepoint is lower on each than what I paid, no idea what is going on but gave up this week, just hopeless to sell at anything close to what I had into the glasses.

Hope it does not come to that for you sir.

Username Hidden said:
These are amazing wish I was in a position to grab them and glws. Good luck on feebay if you are forced there. I have had 6 pairs over the past 3 months posted over there at one point or another, some continuous and you cannot move crap right now. Pricepoint is lower on each than what I paid, no idea what is going on but gave up this week, just hopeless to sell at anything close to what I had into the glasses.

Hope it does not come to that for you sir.
Appreciate it brother. Yea things just don’t seem to be moving lately. Probably just a sign of some of the economic struggles happening, people just don’t have the extra $$$ to spend.

Username Hidden said:
Appreciate it brother. Yea things just don’t seem to be moving lately. Probably just a sign of some of the economic struggles happening, people just don’t have the extra $$$ to spend.
Agreed for sure, I don't typically sell that much and have had some dry spells before but this has been bad, bad, bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back