• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom cut from Eye Jacket

What’s the story behind this amazing find, my friend?

A few years ago I came across a girl selling online a pair of Frogskins school bus yellow, so I asked her if there was any other interesting oakley thing for sale... and she ended up being the daughter of the guy in charge of the local Oakley warranty shop, so after Oakley stoped providing that service, they gave him all the spare parts and used returned frames.
I have been buying parts from this girl for almost 3 years, including frames like romeo and 24k XX, lenses for Mars and many other amazing stuff.
Last weekend she offered me all that was left... not many interesting things, mostly used frames, but also a huge bag of replacement lenses for the Eye Jacket, first gen straight jacket and some more.
...and 2 Brand new sets of Gold Romeo lenses (not for sale)... plus 1 set with bitemarks, probably from a rat.

No more lenses for sale, I´ve sold some and I do want to keep some for myself.
I might post a limited quantity for sale later on the right place... at least I see now that I can not custom cut this old lenses.
Thank you all O bros.

Back