• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Customer non service

Trucker360

Last of the cowboys
New castle
Oakley, more to the point lux customer service is about crappy at best. I called today to find out where my super coil 15 size 15 sandals were. I ordered them in July when the juliet rubber kits first came back. I keep seeing a pending charge of 25$ (sale price). So I obviously ordered them.whrn it was hot out. It's obviously not hot out now. (I live in Indiana before anyone says anything) so I call and get the run around on them. So apparently I'm not getting my dam sandals.

Then a few weeks ago I sent my mm/tt depending on which name you prefer in to have the screw that's broke off in the case fixed. A week or 2 goes by and I get an email from a guy in the warranty place saying that there's a screw broke off in the case and that to replace the case will be 150$. First off why do you need to tell me that the screw I told you was broke off is in fact broke off. So I ask if they tried to get the screw out, and if so to just put a new screw in. And that I wasn't in a financial position to be spending 150$ on a case atm. Now granted 150$ is a steal, but come on work with a guy here. I hear nothing back so a week or two later I send another email asking for an update. I get a reply saying that they sent it back to be not fixed and that if I got the screw out they'd send a new screw to me. That's y'alls job......needless to say, I think I'm about done with the people at oakley. I can kinda and I mean kinda see the other side on the watch. Not like there master watch fixers or anything. But the sandals?! Are you serious. No call email or letter saying when I ordered them they were out of stock. Don't offer anything for there screw up. Which isn't what inj was after but still.

What happened to customer service? It obviously skipped over oakley.

Sent from your mom

Just outside Indianapolis in Fishers. Leaving tomorrow afternoon and going to Bowling Green for the night and hitting the Corvette museum Saturday then heading home.

You and the Mrs swing up and say hello

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Man I wish I could. The only reason I get to stop in BG is we can't make the drive all in one shot Friday night. I gotta get back and start processing claims Sunday for Harvey and Irma people.

Man I wish I could. The only reason I get to stop in BG is we can't make the drive all in one shot Friday night. I gotta get back and start processing claims Sunday for Harvey and Irma people.

No worries not much to see up this way. I missed you in Indy by a day or two. I was down there through Saturday. Safe travels home. Hope you found some good food in Indy, sorry we don't do beignets

Back