• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cyclingtips Jawbreaker

You ain't gettin' nothing outta me, punk.;)

And I'm sure there are plenty of those $300 + jerseys left! Or whatever the hell they were hawking those for.
Goodnight fellas. It's time for me to cry myself to sleep knowing that my collection may never have a cyclingtip stand because of your callous disregard for your brother, Down Under. It's a cruel cruel world.

He's hard to hit. He rides so fast, that allegedly the wind dries up his eyeballs, even though the air vents in his massive Jawbreakers are as tiny as the slits I call eyes when I smile.
Now that is definitely not politically correct!!!! :rofl:

Well done!!

He's hard to hit. He rides so fast, that allegedly the wind dries up his eyeballs, even though the air vents in his massive Jawbreakers are as tiny as the slits I call eyes when I smile.

Well done!!

Self-deprecating humor is one of my all-time favorite things...freaks people out these days!

Just out of curiosity, was I the only one that bothered to e-mail and ask if I could buy the stand separately? (They said yes, of course. And threw in an MF bag)

Just out of curiosity, was I the only one that bothered to e-mail and ask if I could buy the stand separately? (They said yes, of course. And threw in an MF bag)
Why didn't I think of that?? I wanted the stand more than the glasses. Mind me asking how much they charged you?

Latest Posts

Back