• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Dark Earth Minute Machine

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for Dark Earth Minute Machine

Please PM me if you have. One of the last few desires O watches

Thanks guys

Steve

204885FF-990B-443A-8626-D625422BC475.png

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking for Dark Earth Minute Machine

Please PM me if you have. One of the last few desires O watches

Thanks guys

Steve

View attachment 532031

You dont need that....

its funny seeing all the BUYING threads for the DE Minute Machine and the Yellow Minute Machine. If someone has one for sale they can name their price.

Username Hidden said:
You dont need that....

Pssht

Username Hidden said:
its funny seeing all the BUYING threads for the DE Minute Machine and the Yellow Minute Machine. If someone has one for sale they can name their price.

Seems like someone did on a hollow Point and red diamond MM on eBay :lolsign:

Hate this guy lol

EDC703BA-FD6C-447D-A105-A649EF88B096.png

FBD4BF61-C582-47E7-9D58-367FE7A0A305.png

What a fuarkin crackpot... now the general buyer will think that those watches really retail for that and future sellers well screw shiet up.....

Has anyone seen a dark earth matched with TI band? I think this is one of the few times that the color matched unobtanium band looks better

Username Hidden said:
What a fuarkin crackpot... now the general buyer will think that those watches really retail for that and future sellers well screw shiet up.....

Has anyone seen a dark earth matched with TI band? I think this is one of the few times that the color matched unobtanium band looks better

@BigRabbit

Username Hidden said:
27K C-Six guy?

Manwithplan. I’ve seen him around eBay. He did sella diamond red BNIB for 4800. Not sure if the same, but he bought a **** ton of stuff before Oakley discontinued the watch line

Username Hidden said:
Manwithplan. I’ve seen him around eBay. He did sella diamond red BNIB for 4800. Not sure if the same, but he bought a **** ton of stuff before Oakley discontinued the watch line
Not same guy but I’ve seen who you are talking about.

Username Hidden said:

I second that.
For some reason the Ti band doesn't match nicely on the DE as much as the oem matching rubber band