• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Dark Earth Minute Machine

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I second that.
For some reason the Ti band doesn't match nicely on the DE as much as the oem matching rubber band

The unobtanium band brings out the color in the face even more. When it goes on a TI band it just kind of washes it all out.

I have yet to see a DE in person, this one and yellow are my grails and someday I will grab one of each but right now I hope that Steven can find his!!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
The unobtanium band brings out the color in the face even more. When it goes on a TI band it just kind of washes it all out.

I have yet to see a DE in person, this one and yellow are my grails and someday I will grab one of each but right now I hope that Steven can find his!!!!

Screw Goldberg it’s every man for himself !!! I kid I kid... I’ll be on the hunt and keep eyes peeled for one...

Username Hidden said:
Pssht

Seems like someone did on a hollow Point and red diamond MM on eBay :lolsign:

Hate this guy lol

View attachment 532037

View attachment 532038

5506BCDC-6FE8-4277-A47B-886133454BFA.png

Couldn’t sleep last night so thought I’d troll this tool offering him $5,000 in a pm.. look at his response

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 532172

Couldn’t sleep last night so thought I’d troll this tool offering him $5,000 in a pm.. look at his response

I guess I am going to buy a ton of Hollowpoints and sell them to the people that this idiot thinks they are going to sell them to.

Username Hidden said:
I guess I am going to buy a ton of Hollowpoints and sell them to the people that this idiot thinks they are going to sell them to.

He’s quite a haggler lol

Bump!! Still looking!

Someone get this man a watch!

Bump!!

Bump!

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 532172

His eBay listing is down to $5,000. Now you should offer him $4000 and see where it goes.