• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deadbolt more X-Metal than Madman?

Both have similar forms but the Deadbolt is made of Titanium and the Madman is not. Do you consider the Deadbolt more X-Metal than the Madman?
Nope. X-Metal is more than the use of titanium, the wearable art is one of them and also the attempt to make it lighter even it is made by metal and much more than words can explain.

Madman being designed like an art and to be honest it is light and comfortable to wear makes it more than the Deadbolt model.

Is it a X-Metal? Officially yes but in "spirit" it has its shortcomings.

But I'm happy to own the Madman.

Nope. X-Metal is more than the use of titanium, the wearable art is one of them and also the attempt to make it lighter even it is made by metal and much more than words can explain.

Madman being designed like an art and to be honest it is light and comfortable to wear makes it more than the Deadbolt model.

I’m looking for a Madman myself☺️

That was 20 year old technology. Maybe they can come up with a whole new concept with today’s technology? They killed it with their Prizm technology. Now is the time for some new killer frame technology!
If that happens? They sell ot for 2k each 😪

I am glad i got rid of them :grin:

Back