• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Tower For Sale

Well it's a good thought to bring it to a forum that collects oakley stuff, that case isn't as rare as you think, I know eBay list them as rare and at high prices, buy they went to where ever sunglasses are sold, which is literally every optical shop, mall, I've even seen them in auto shops, and mom and pop shops. I'm in the Denver area and always see these pop up on craigslist.

Well - I'm in Vail, CO - if you find yourself interested let me know - ATLEAST we are in the same state and I am in the Denver area weekly - itnwould make for an easy exchange of you are interested ! (Hope THIS doesn't upset anyone ;))

Sorry for being so mean on your first post.

Welcome to the forum. :)

I accept any and all apologies - I just didn't notice rules and was simply trying to offer a specific product to a specific group of people - I too apologize and good things get better from here . :)

I'm just wondering what the point of the forums is than? I don't mind "playing by the rules" .. but I figured that was the point - to bring rare Oakley items to Oakley collectors

This post here is why you were met with disdain. While you may have over looked the rules, people constantly ignore them and the members of this great forum like to remind them we have rules. The point of this forum is to spread information and love for Oakley, among other things. You should stick around and will find a happy place here. Many members have a vast knowledge and are willing to share. Lastly, welcome to the forum. It is a pleasure to have you.

Ecko.

This post here is why you were met with disdain. While you may have over looked the rules, people constantly ignore them and the members of this great forum like to remind them we have rules. The point of this forum is to spread information and love for Oakley, among other things. You should stick around and will find a happy place here. Many members have a vast knowledge and are willing to share. Lastly, welcome to the forum. It is a pleasure to have you.

Ecko.
#armchairmod
The Enforcers
:rofl:

Sent from Q's Note5

@ColoradoVibes welcome to the community. I greet almost all our new members here with that. Not "Forum"... this is indeed a forum and there are many deals always happening in here; buying, selling, trading, and just giving Oakley items back and forth.

But for the most part it's a community. A town square, almost. We come in here to learn, discuss, argue, and share all things Oakley (and some not Oakley.) Please stick around, if you're at all interested in the brand you'll find it's a pretty cool place.

;)