• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dodge Hellcat Airbrake Goggles

the_owl

hard to kidnap
U.S.
Never knew this existed and Ive kind of gotten away from doing goggles anymore. I have a few rare shaun whites and the TLD phobia pair, but I saw this and spent three weeks talking the guy into shipping and assuring him im not a scammer.
Limited to 707 pair (like the hellcat cubic inch size) Signed by Ken Roczen and serial numbered 96.
Sweet and will look nice next to my Dodge Holbrooks :D :D
hell1.jpg
hell2.jpg
hell3.jpg
hell4.jpg

I’ve been trying to get a hold of these for a while. They were never sold only given away with a mx magazine (I can’t remember the name).

My favorite part is the sku
OOD0D6EHE11C4T

Good find!

Last edited:
I’ve been trying to get a hold of these for a while. They were never sold only given away with a mx magazine (I can’t remember the name).

My favorite part is the sku
00D0D6EHE11C4T

Good find!
Didnt know that. the guy worked at a dodge dealership where I got them. He hasnt responded in a week, and got back to me this morning that he was in jail. Wouldnt tell me whatfer

Didnt know that. the guy worked at a dodge dealership where I got them. He hasnt responded in a week, and got back to me this morning that he was in jail. Wouldnt tell me whatfer
I can’t breathe :lol:

Also the 707 is for the horse power the hellcat throws out:showingbiceps:

Never knew this existed and Ive kind of gotten away from doing goggles anymore. I have a few rare shaun whites and the TLD phobia pair, but I saw this and spent three weeks talking the guy into shipping and assuring him im not a scammer.
Limited to 707 pair (like the hellcat cubic inch size) Signed by Ken Roczen and serial numbered 96.
Sweet and will look nice next to my Dodge Holbrooks :D :D
View attachment 554304 View attachment 554305 View attachment 554306 View attachment 554307
707 is the horsepower for the Hellcat... not the size in ci of the engine...

probably for stealing those goggles. Now you have to return them.