• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does anyone under 30 wear Oakleys?

We're electricians. High voltage. :cool:⚡
8c9942eabb4fb714399244_electricianmemecheckyourbox.png

Lolz... I've been wearing Oakleys for over 30 years. I currently have Oakley Gauge 3.2 Blade frames in prescription sunglasses and reading glasses. I dusted off an old pair of Inmate frames and bought some Revant Green Mirror elite Polarized lenses for them and some new ear socks and nose pieces as well. Oakley was always the elite brand when I was growing up and I still like the style. I roll with Maui Jim , Wiley X , Ray Ban and many others too but Oakley will always be a "go to" for me. I can afford $300-$500 sunglasses and don't care but your question isn't a matter of age group but of economic status.

There are plenty of people who drive Mercedes and BMW's but live in the trailer park. People with disposable income in their 30's today probably live with mom and dad in the basement suite. The target market for high end sunglasses are particular people who value and appreciate high end optics. As a brand Oakley doesn't target a specific age group, they target people who appreciate high quality and can afford it.

Check out the latest IRS statisctics and see just how much money the average 20-30 year old makes in the United States and you will laugh. The only thing this age group does is whine and cry.

Lolz... I've been wearing Oakleys for over 30 years. I currently have Oakley Gauge 3.2 Blade frames in prescription sunglasses and reading glasses. I dusted off an old pair of Inmate frames and bought some Revant Green Mirror elite Polarized lenses for them and some new ear socks and nose pieces as well. Oakley was always the elite brand when I was growing up and I still like the style. I roll with Maui Jim , Wiley X , Ray Ban and many others too but Oakley will always be a "go to" for me. I can afford $300-$500 sunglasses and don't care but your question isn't a matter of age group but of economic status.

There are plenty of people who drive Mercedes and BMW's but live in the trailer park. People with disposable income in their 30's today probably live with mom and dad in the basement suite. The target market for high end sunglasses are particular people who value and appreciate high end optics. As a brand Oakley doesn't target a specific age group, they target people who appreciate high quality and can afford it.

Check out the latest IRS statisctics and see just how much money the average 20-30 year old makes in the United States and you will laugh. The only thing this age group does is whine and cry.
No, Oakley is a dad brand

Back